Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We have Graduated!!!

Although we are 9 weeks prego the fertility doctor did not want to release us into the big world of pregnancy and OB's without watching "baby A" or silverfish (as my BIL "brother in law" so wonderfully named him/her). She stated she wanted to wait a little while and see what would become of that "tiny little one" She was almost certain that silverfish would just disappear and be re-absorbed into my body.
Yesterday my DH (darling husband) and I had an exciting sonogram. After watching Red fish and Blue fish on the screen I am almost certain one will be a girl and one will be a boy (but don't quote me on this....it is WAY to early to tell for sure) Blue fish was upside down just chilling out. We did get to see his legs, and watch his tiny little heart beat. He most definatly will be the most relaxed of our two children. (he seems to have the same "Greg" like personality of his father) while on the other hand...Little miss Red Fish (Dharma persona-just like me) wanted us to see her dance. She showed us all 4 limbs and looked as if she was doing a new rendition of the Macarena.

Little Silverfish has been re-named to our little Angel. Angel gave a good fight. As per the Sono he/she no longer has a heart beat and is shrinking in size. I truly believe our little Angel will be watching over Red fish, blue fish , DH and I. The Babies will be born with their own personal guardian Angel residing with God and my father in heaven. Angel, Thank you for gracing us with your presence. We will all carry a piece of you within our hearts forever. Sleep well my little angel.

Due to the results of our sonogram yesterday the Fertility Doctor feels as if it is time for us to move on down the road (literally-the OB is the next building over) We have GRADUATED and our first OB appt will be Tuesday, the 24th at 8:45 AM.

No comments: