Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My letter to God

Dear God,


For so long I was mad at you and I truly believe that at one point or another in the past 15 years I actually hated you. I have always been a good person and just could not fathom why everything was going so badly. Why the "bad stuff" was just being piled higher and higher on my shoulders. There were days when I could not breathe because the weight of the world was crushing my wind pipe and could not see because my brain had shut down. I had always wondered what it was that I did to deserve my life and the terrbile things that had accompanied it.
But now, I have tiny heartbeats inside of me. You have graced us with life, tiny little miracles of joy and love. I feel ashamed and embarrassed for all those years of hatred and anger. I am so very sorry. Now, I truly do not know what I have done to deserve this. Not only have you blessed us with a tiny miracle, but with multiple miracles. I am so grateful, I feel so honored, so blessed and so very loved by you.

No comments: